Campaign For Learning Differences-CLED Ghana is a non-profit non-governmental organization committed providing special education and related support services to young people with learning differences and special needs, their parents and those who teach and work with them.
CLED Ghana provides screening, assessment, referral and intervention, training of teachers in local schools, parents and community education to enhance awareness of learning differences and special needs, inclusive education, and the support services available in Ghana.
CLED Ghana also campaigns for the Universal Design for Learning and quality inclusive education to give young people with learning differences and special needs equal opportunities to learn and succeed.
In addition, CLED Ghana fosters collaboration among professionals, organizations, and advocacy for policies or services that support individuals with learning differences and special needs at local and national levels.
- To raise public awareness about the learning differences and special needs as well as their welfare.
- To promote Inclusive Education and the use of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) to enhancing the educational opportunities and quality of life for learners with learning differences and special needs.
- To provide screening, assessment, referral and intervention services for learners at risk of learning differences and special needs`.
- To empower education officers, teachers, students/teachers in training and parents through meetings, workshops and personal consultation
- To provide school based support services for young people with learning differences, special needs and their teachers in local schools.
CLED Ghana envisions a society with equal opportunities for young people with learning differences and special needs to reach their full potential.
CLED Ghana is committed to enhancing inclusive education and quality of life for young people with learning differences and special needs through assessment and intervention, educators training, school support services, creating awareness and knowledge sharing.
CLED-Campaign For Learning Disabilities is a Ghanaian not-for-profit, non-governmental registered organisation, founded to help students who have learning disabilities and educational inequities.
We provide assessment and consultation services, teacher, parents and other professional training and public education on learning disability in general. We also provide specialised tutoring for children/youth with learning disabilities, and community-based intervention programmes that create brighter futures for the children and their families.